If you require a Development Approval at Council you will need a Construction Certificate before starting building works.

Bacchus Partners can issue Construction Certificates confirming that the plans comply with the BCA (Building Code of Australia) and that they are consistent with the Development Consent.

The advantage of using Bacchus Partners Accredited Certifiers for this process is Council is not required, helping to ensure the process is fast, professional and at competitive rates.

A Bacchus Partners FREE Preliminary Assessment can help determine what Approvals are required and simplify the process.

Covering Areas: Shoalhaven | South Coast | Nowra | Wollongong | Southern Highlands | Picton | Kiama | Goulburn | Batemans Bay | Ulladulla